Do you guys listen to public radio station?
I listen to very little radio.
Local NPR (National Public Radio) station is one of a few stations I listen to.
I listen to NPR station as I get ready for work in weekday mornings (I have a radio in the bathroom). That’s about it.
But, during the weekend, I try to catch 2 programs. I usually miss them, but, sometimes I catch the show. They are pretty enjoyable with coffee or tea.
I give you a little sample.
- This American Life – Episode 401 "Parent Trap
- From above link, click "STREAM EPISODE"
- A good story about "Lucy" starts at 25:00 (minutes) – you can fast forward.
- A Prairie Home Companion – "Guy Noir" (beow)
- Guy Noir is a recurring skit (episode) they do every week.
I am having a rare weekend where I have absolutely nothing to do. I am loving it. I will be super busy starting next week.
I hope you guy are having good weekend.
God bless everyone.