I’m still very busy
Let me do a quick update.
- I am busy
- I see very tiny basil plants budding out from the pot.
- I met one girl from a dating website. I met her once and I stopped seeing her. In 2 days, she wrote me 25 emails and called me 3 times. Each email was very long. I am still kicking myself that I invited her to my place. She knows where I live.
- I joined 3 dating websites. It’s a desperate time, I need to change my profile title to "Personal Hygiene Not Important"
- My ex coworker got a job at Guitar Center (corporate office). This can be significant. I may be able to buy all the guitars I want CHEAP.
- I went to Costco, but I didn’t buy anything fancy.
- My kitchen sink was clogged. So, I went under the sink and ran 25" snake through it. It was horrible.. the smell… but drain is unclogged.
- I am trying to play "Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo" with my guitar.
- For the first time this year, I made more money than I spent. We may be at the turning point. Please send positive energy to my way. I am totally wiped out. I just want to sleep day and night.
- I am still having fun. I feel positive. I am tired, but not sick.
- I love the girl who says "Ride that spicy chicken" at Jack in the Box commercial.