Today is Saturday July 28, 2012. It was 92 degrees outside. I didn’t have anything to buy today at Costco, but I dropped by at Costco to look for any sign of Christmas.
And I found them~!! Look at these Christmas ribbons, they look so cute and happy.
This is my first sign of Christmas 2012.
Christmas may seem far away, but here is a run down.
- Labor Day is 1 month away – This is the last Summer holiday. The peak of Summer is behind us.
- Halloween is technically a month after Labor Day.
- At this point, you will see Christmas at a lot of stores – rest of the stores will try to catch up on Christmas decorations.
- Thanksgiving Day follows 3 weeks after Halloween.
- Christmas will be everywhere at this point.
These Christmas ribbons are significant. This is it… here it comes…
Below is a bonus picture.
Halloween item at Costco today.