- youtheory Turmeric Raffle Winners Notified - September 22, 2020
- CNBC: How Costco Became A Massive “Members Only” Retailer - September 21, 2020
- Costco Shopping – September 18, 2020 - September 18, 2020
Check this out – Al Pastor Salad at Costco food court. Let me know if you tried it before. Did you like it? The only reason why I didn’t try Al Pastor Salad is because of its high sodium content. My doctor said I need to watch sodium intake. I guess I can completely skip the dressing, but…
Soo… anyway… I will not eat it, you eat it and let me know. Haha..
What we know so far.
- It’s not vegan – The dressing contains eggs. You may eat without dressing.
- It has 3270 mg of sodium and 59 mg of fat
- That’s a lot of salt.
- FDA recommendeded daily sodium intake is less than 2300 mg
Nutritional facts can be found here.
It’s $4.99. The sign says…
- Plant based protein (soy)
- Chopped romaine
- Black beans and fresh vegetables
- Banh mi vegetables and dressing
- 330 – 750 cal.
It says 330 – 750 cal. If I make an educated guess, that means the dressing is 420 Calories and the salad alone is 330 Calories. Which I am not surprised. It’s always dressings and tartar sauce that will do you in. Do not eat all the dressing,