* Warning, extremely boring story... BUT, a lot of my visitors love my boring stories. So, here we go.
I am waiting for black Calvin Klein jeans at Costco. I've been waiting for them for a few years now. I want size 30x30.
My waist size goes up and down, so I keep 30, 31, & 32 inch waist jeans.
I've been enjoying my 30" waist for last 3 months. I think I look the best in 30" waist. I look like a rock star. I had 31 inch waist for last 10-15 years. Did you know most professional body builders have 29" - 31" waist when they compete?
Sometimes I completely lose it and expand to 32". It takes a few months to get back to 31" - it's not easy to lose 1 inch.
I have about 20 pairs of 32" waist dress pants. I bought a whole bunch for my old job. Now I don't work there any more. Black jeans are fine at my new job. It is so much efficient to wear jeans at work. I can wear same pair of jeans for 3 days straight. And I don't have to iron my pants.
So, below is my jeans breakdown / shopping list.
- 30 Inches
- Currently own - 1 black, 2 blue
- Need to buy - 4 black, 0 blue
- 31 Inches
- Currently own - 3 black, 2 blue
- Need to buy - 2 black (and trash old blacks).
- 32 Inches
- Currently own - 1 black, 1 blue
- Need to buy - 0
*Since Costco doesn't sell 31" waist jeans, I'll have to get them elsewhere.