- Raffle – youtheory turmeric 1,000 mg ($39 value) - August 12, 2020
- Costco Shopping – August 11, 2020 - August 11, 2020
- Costco Member-Only Savings, August 5 – August 30, 2020 - July 31, 2020
I bought a refrigerator from Costco. Below is delivery process.
- When I ordered from online – The website asked for my delivery address and phone number.
- I made sure to leave them my cellular phone number, so I would receive the call when I’m at work.
- 2 days before delivery – I received an email from Costco. The email contained a phone number just in case if I need to change my delivery date. The email said that I would receive a phone call that would tell me the delivery window.
- 1 day before delivery – They called me around 4:30PM. It was an automated message informing me that my delivery window is between 7am – 11am. It also said that they would call me around 30 minutes before arriving at my house.
- Day of the delivery – They came to my house at 9am, but without calling me 30 minutes before-hand.
- They hauled my old refrigerator & installed a new one with water line in about 30-45 minutes
My delivery process was smooth and painless. People were pleasant. I hope your experience will be as pleasant as mine.
Final note: Appliance delivery can be a nightmare if your delivery people are young, inexperienced, and don’t give a dang. I think I was little lucky.