- Raffle: Mary’s Gone Crackers - November 27, 2020
- Costco Shopping – November 15, 2020 - November 23, 2020
- Costco Coupons, Member-Only Savings, December 2020 - November 18, 2020
I get craving for pizza once in a while. I would like to enjoy pizza late Saturday night, or when I’m home alone feeling cozy. But, I live alone, so I need a little planning to enjoy pizza.
Pizza is family oriented food. Going to a pizza restaurant alone is not only depressing, but it’s too expensive. I don’t want to have a pizza delivered to my house and ended up with massive amount of leftover. That’s also too expensive. In both cases, just a tip alone will buy me 2-3 slices of Costco pizza.
So, this is what I do. I buy Costco’s Take and Bake pizza, slice them up, and freeze them. They last many months in the freezer. I enjoy pizza whenever I have a craving for it, and they will cost me $1.50 each slice. I can top it off with whatever I want. Since I enjoy my kitchen, baking pizza when I’m home alone is absolute joy. It’s the most economical way for a single person to enjoy good pizza. There are cheaper pizza out there (Dollar store). But…
It’s the Costco way. You enjoy good stuff cheap. You just have to buy in bulk.
Preparing Costco pizza for long term, single serving, storage
- Take pepperoni off the pizza
- Cut pizza into 6 slices
- Put pepperonis back on (6 slices each)
- Wrap each slice with Kirkland Signature Stretch-Tite Plastic Food Wrap.
- Put them in ziploc freezer bags.
** Costco’s take and bake pepperoni pizza has 36 slices of pepperoni
I broke my pizza cutter and I may never buy another pizza cutter again. I cut pizza maybe once a year. And there are plenty of people, including professionals, using kitchen sheers to cut pizza.
Can I get a yum~!!??