13th & 14th Costco Shopping in 2021 – $3.27 each visit / $2074.93 this year
I had Costco’s Cold Brew Mocha Freeze for the first time.
I took 3 days off from work. My plan was to take care of some errands, eat out, and enjoy my time alone as usual. On the first day, on my way to the tailor, I stopped by Costco and ordered a Cold Brew Mocha Freeze. When I said “One Mocha Freeze, please!” the lady immediately asked me if I wanted chocolate with it. My answer was “Yes”. The drink was a delight. 580 calories with chocolate was worth it. I recommend it to any coffee lover.
I put the Mocha Freeze in the cup holder, put on my driving gloves, and put the convertible top down. With that, my vacation had officially begun. I drove towards the ocean to look for the best tailor in town.
What I did during my 3 days off.
- Took my Christmas coat to the tailor. I recently bought a green coat for the holiday season.
- (Day 1) Ate a big lunch at a Cajun restaurant (shrimps, catfish, red snapper)
- (Day 2) Ate a big KFC chicken lunch. (very disappointing, old chicken)
- (Day 3) Ate a big fish and chips lunch with a bowl of clam chowder. (Amazing-good eating)
- I saw the ocean 3 times.
- Took my Prius station wagon to the dealership (software upgrade – safety recall).
- Took Lyft ride twice.
- Got my Prius back the next day.
On day 3, at the fish and chips parking lot, somebody stopped and complimented my sneakers (picture below). I rarely leave home since the pandemic. So, I was excited about talking to a stranger. I had a quick chit-chat with her and we bid each other good day. “You make my day,” I said with giddy.
Shoes are my hobby (picture)
On my way home, I stopped by Costco and picked up a Cold Brew Mocha Freeze to mark the end of my 3 days off. Oh~, it was good. I see myself enjoying Cold Brew Mocha Freeze often in the future.
Costco’s Cold Brew Mocha Freeze is a guaranteed good time.