- Costco Member-Only Savings, August 5 – August 30, 2020 - July 31, 2020
- Costco Mortgage – Surprisingly Good Experience - July 27, 2020
- Costco Shopping – July 24, 2020 - July 24, 2020
2nd Costco Shopping in 2020 – $53.62 today / $267.49 this year
Costco sells Valentine’s Day flowers, mostly roses, with free delivery. A typical arrangement contains 50 roses, and it will cost you about $54 after tax. I believe this is an excellent price. Visit Costco for all Valentine’s Day floral arrangements. Below is a few key points.
- Due to the large volume of Valentine’s Day floral orders, your order will deliver on or one day before your preferred arrival date.
- For Valentine’s Day flower delivery, you must order before February 11, 11 AM PST. I am guessing that February 14 delivery option may max out soon. I recommend that you order as soon as possible if you want Valentine’s Day delivery.
- You will Choose your arrival date when you check out.
- Shipping is free. Tax will be added.
Dozen Roses for $15.99 at Costco (in the past)
On Valentine’s Day, Costco sells a dozen roses for $15.99. I am saying this from my past experience. I cannot promise you if there will be roses on Valentine’s Day at Costco this year. But, personally, I rely on Costco every year for the roses, and they always had plenty of roses for last minute shoppers like me.
If $15.99 is too much. Just buy one stem rose from anywhere (local supermarket). I bought one stem rose in 2011. That one stem rose was more meaningful and beautiful than the 50 stem roses I just ordered. I don’t remember to whom I gave this rose to (#ladysman), but I remember that rose in the coffee pot in my government subsidized apartment. I remember that quiet moment alone. 2011 was a good time.