- Costco Shopping – June 30, 2020 - June 30, 2020
- Costco’s Unofficial Opening Hour – 9AM - June 30, 2020
- Costco Member-Only Savings, June 24 – July 26, 2020 - June 19, 2020
I rarely get sick. But I do catch cold now and then. I cannot afford to get sick because I am always working. Somebody is always counting on me.
I woke up with a sore throat Friday morning. It was very clear that I was going to have a full blown case of cold. My cold (flu ?) was slowly getting worse. I started to feel miserable by Saturday.
This is when a single person feels sad to be alone. You imagine how your neighbor will find your dead body. Thank God I don’t have a cat to eat my face. Yikes…
Fighting cold – Costco style – Progresso chicken soup & a T-Bone
I love that griddle from Costco
When I have cold, I focus on 4 things.
Drink a lot of fluid
I believe in power of chicken soup. Chicken soup will speed up your heeling process, trust me.
Most of my home remedies are from Costco. Look below.
- Water – Brita Filters
- Juice (home made) – with apple, pear, carrots
- Chicken soup (I ate 6 cans during this cold episode)
- Cold medication
All those products were purchased from Costco
Ready for juicing – Bamboo cutting board is from Costco as well
Anyway.. I took Monday & Tuesday off. I worked from home. By Wednesday morning I was all good and ready for work.
So my entire cold episode lasted 5 days or less. I thought I made a remarkable recovery in short time.
* I still cannot figure out how I got this cold at the first place. It would be ironic if I got the cold from Costco.