July 10, 2016 at 8:53 pm #2317
Below is my rough guess.
- Generally, industry put 11 oz – 15.5 oz on an 18″ pizza
- Most common cheese to put on pizza is mozzarella.
- Pizza makers mix different cheese varieties.
- I don’t know exactly what kind of cheese mix Costco is using – but mozzarella is my starting point to guess.
- 1 oz of mozzarella cheese has 78 calories.
- So, my rough guess..
- A whole Costco pizza has 858 – 1209 calories just in cheese
- A slice of Costco pizza has 143 – 201 calories just in cheese