These are hot sauces I have now.
I put them in the order of preference from left to right.
- Blair’s After Death Sauce is my favorite. It’s really hot but it’s got exotic flavor. This was the most expensive one ($5-$6)
- Castillo’s Salsa Habanera is from Mexico. I bought 2 bottles when I went to Mexico. It quickly became my #2.
- Tapatio is my general purpose hot sauce. This is the cheapest from the lineup ($.59)
- Ralphs (California Supermarket Chain) hot sauce is #4 but I still like it a lot.
- One on the right is the newest one. I hate this. It’s going to the trash. It tastes so bad that I think maybe I have a bad copy.
*I like Tabasco, but I don’t have it (too expensive for what it does). If I had Tabasco, it will be my #3. Tabasco is excellent on pizza.