- Related Blog: I saw Milky Way
I would like to see the best view of Milky Way Galaxy possible with my own naked eyes, preferably at some place in the continental US (48 states). I guess I will take a trip for 1-2 nights. I am willing to spend x amount of money.
I can use your help. Let me know if:
- You own or know airbnb location where viewing of Milky Way is possible.
- If you know places where I can go to view Milky Way.
- If you know astronomy clubs you can recommend.
- If you want to go with me or meet up with me there.
- If you know of Milky Way viewing events.
- If you have anything to tell me about it.
So far, all I know is that the best time to view Milky Way is Summer months centering July. I have about 5 months (20 weeks) to get ready. So, search is on.
The only picture of Milky Way I photographed so far.
PS. Next on my list is to see Northern Lights (Aurora) – This will require me to travel to Alaska or Canada. After that, I will travel to Texas or New York to see Total Solar Eclipse in April 8, 2024.