- All Costco Photo Centers (at the warehouses) to Close - January 14, 2021
- Old HP Printer - January 14, 2021
- Happy New Year – 2021 - December 31, 2020
I’ve been using Vitamix twice a day, non-stop, for last 6 years. Below is a picture of my typical mix (one serving – 2 tall glasses)
First of all, I don’t use Vitamix for taste. Vitamix is a chore.. I just gulp it down and move on with my life. I make one when I wake up, and make another one when I come home from work (before dinner).
It takes so little time to make Vitamix juice. I cannot think of any faster way to eat. So, in part, I do this because I am lazy.
I put some ice and water to start.
- Flax seeds (of Chia seeds) – About 1 tbl spoon.
- Celeries – 3 or less (depends on how thick)
- 1/2 apple – normal size
- some carrots
- Spinach to fill the container to top (or green mix)
- Ginger to taste (when I feel like it)
- Lemon to taste (when I feel like it)
There is no rule. I may buy random vegetables whenever I see them on sale.