Below is random items. Just keeping you updated.
- I have 10-20 personal websites. I moved all my websites to another hosing company. Then I changed my mind and moved them all again to yet another company. I was super busy for 2 months with this project (I am still working). This is the main reason why I’ve been neglecting this website.
- I just bought 4 Santa hats from eBay (Yes, I know…). But I am not happy about their quality. Quality of these eBay Santa Hats are getting worse every year. I am thinking about buying an expensive Santa hat so this Christmas season will be more fun.
- I’m trying to find the best way to make my apartment smell like Christmas (cinnamon/apple). I tried boiling cinnamon last night, but I wasn’t happy with the result. I like Yankee Candle, but they are expensive. I just ordered a small amount of cinnamon oil. I hope this is good. Then I will buy a gallon.
- Thank God it’s June. Now I have health insurance. There was a major change at my work and I lost my health insurance last month. Now I am insured again (beginning June 1st). I have less coverage now. I need to stay healthy.
- I need to rollover my 401k – I have no idea what I’m doing. I need to research more. The accounting lady (at work) is waiting for me to get this done ASAP.
- I still have the same job. But, we are over-hauling our company structure. I will be making even less money. I mean, starting next month, I may make less money than what I need to survive. 🙁
- I would like to buy a bicycle from Costco. (more coming).
- I’ve been drinking a lot of tea. I drink coffee more, but I spent a lot of money on tea & tea accessories. I’ve been doing a lot of experiments. It came to the point that, when desired, I would add kitchen spices such as basil & fennel seeds to my tea. (more coming).
- There is a guitar I want so bad. It’s ESP M-II ($1800 + Case). I’ve been eye-balling this guitar for over 1 year now. It’s very expensive and I don’t have this kind of money. But I would really like to have that guitar.
I am busy & distracted. I need to take care of big items on my list.
Dispite everything going on I am having fun every day. "Life" is the best thing to play with, and we all have it. How lucky are we? Times are tough for a lot of us, but we are not going to starve to death. Most poor people still have cable TV and cellular phones.
Let’s stay positive and try to do something every day to make things better. Just don’t get sick and have fun, everything will be OK. God bless sick people (my parents included).