HI. I am doing good. Sorry, I’ve been busy. But, I am here. I’ll be back on my blog soon.
Perhaps some of you are following my Instagram and have some idea what I’ve been doing. Below is a quick personal update.
- I went to New Orleans for 5 day and ate a lot – went to Costco there.
- I visited Chicago for 3 days – ate pizza, hot dog, deli sandwich. I drove on Lake Shore Drive, and visited Costco there.
- I visited Battle Creek, Michigan for 3 days. I love Michigan. I visited Costco in Kalamazoo.
- I visited Michael Jackson’s childhood house in Gary Indiana. I was emotional. I cried.
- And visited Costco there.
- After Chicago – Michigan trip, I came home and found out that my refrigerator was dead. All my good food had to be trashed (oh well). The refrigerator is back on for now. I am currently shopping for a new refrigerator at Costco.com. I am trying to get through this with a smile.
I am doing good and physically well. Christmas is coming. I cannot believe 1 year has passed already. I try to enjoy every moment I am awake.
I’ll be back. Please keep in touch.