This is ILoveCostco.com’s official review on Water Ridge (WaterRidge) kitchen faucet.
Review written: February 1, 2015 – after 2 weeks of use.
- This kitchen faucet by Water Ridge is good for what you pay ($78.99). Pull-out feature & spray features function OK. Installation was easy. It works for me, but this is not for rich people.
- Money to value score: 91%
- Satisfaction score: 89%
- Regert score: 0% (I wouldn’t do it any other way)
- Complaints: (The faucet is good overall. I’m just being picky).
- The faucet feels lighter than it should. It doesn’t feel solid, heavy, and expensive. You may even say it feels (somewhat) flimsy.
- It lacks precision in water flow control. Control is OK/good, but not great. I bet expensive faucets provide better control (precision).
- I cannot use spray at low flow.
- It comes with 1 sink hole cover. But, I can see a lot of people would need the second sink hole cover.
- Rich man score: I would buy a better faucet if I made $90K / year
- I don’t understand bad reviews online – maybe I have low standard? or maybe I need to give it more time? we’ll have to wait and see. So far, I am happy with it. My kitchen looks better. I feel better when I’m in the kitchen.
Water Ridge (WaterRidge) kitchen faucet