Total prep & cooking time: 15 minutes.
- Salmon – Kirkland Signature
- Pasta – From Costco.
- Basil Pesto – Kirkland Signature.
- Mixed Vegetable – Kirkland Signature
- Seasoning (garlic pepper & seasoned pepper) – From Costco.
- Lemon & Rosemary – From the front yard of my house.
This is one of my favorite quick dinner. It takes so little time, and the meal is fantastic.
I put the pasta in boiling water, microwave the vegetables, and fried the fish – all at the same time.
Fish and vegetables were ready when the pasta was done (about 9 minutes). So the entire cooking time was about 10 minutes. I put them on a pretty plate and enjoyed them. This was an excellent dinner.
This is yet another example of how buying food in bulk benefits single people living alone. Costco is not just for people with big families. Frozen foods and dried pasta last a long time. You buy in bulk and enjoy them for a long time. It’s like… you are almost glad nobody loves you.