- Costco Member-Only Savings, August 5 – August 30, 2020 - July 31, 2020
- Costco Mortgage – Surprisingly Good Experience - July 27, 2020
- Costco Shopping – July 24, 2020 - July 24, 2020
Your Ziplock bags are not for one time use only. You must wash & reuse your Ziplock bags as often as possible. These bags are very expensive. Ziplock bags must be used at least a few times. Recycle your ziplock bags if you are done with them.
This is how I wash my used Ziplock bags.
- Turn the bag completely inside out.
- Use dish soap and sponge to wash "outside" ("outside" which used to be the "inside")
- Lay the bag flat on the kitchen sink and scrub it with plenty of detergent (pay more attention if the bag used to hold blood).
- Rinse inside the bag briefly ("inside" will become "outside" later)
- Dry the bag as is (bag is still inside out).
- After the bag is dried, turn the bag inside out to its original form.
- Personally, I do not worry about the outside of the bag.
- I only care about the inside where it will touch the food.