Raffle is closed. Winner, Miriam, is contacted
Many of you already know Mary’s Gone Crackers. I recently learned about them and I rate them highly. Look at the ingredients. See if you approve.
- Organic whole grain brown rice
- Organic whole grain quinoa
- Organic brown flax seeds
- Organic brown sesame seeds
- Filtered water
- Sea Salt
- Organic wheat-free tamari (water, organic whole soybeans, salt, organic vinegar).
That’s it. That’s all the ingredients. Mary’s Gone Crackers are super seeds that are molded into crackers; so you can carry, store, and eat at your convenience. They are organic, vegan, gluten-free, and none-GMO. Besides being a good snack, I also think they are good food. I see people can lose weight by snacking these for lunch – compared to a cheeseburger, it’s a clear winner. And they taste good. If you like the taste of seeds you will also like Mary’s Gone Crackers.
You can find Mary’s Gone Crackers at Costco. Of course, they come in extra-large boxes like the below picture.
Mary’s Gone Crackers shine if you compare with crackers of other brand names. Most crackers are bad for you, you see. It’s better that you don’t eat them. I rarely eat crackers for that very reason. I think Mary’s Gone Crackers are my only exception. If there are any other crackers like these, please let me know.
I don’t get paid for this blog. I like these crackers and I wanted to hold a raffle. Mary’s Gone Crackers will send a grab bag variety of crackers to a raffle winner. Enter below.
Raffle is closed.
- I am not a professional raffle guy. I can make mistakes.
- 1 winner will be drawn on December 13, 2020.
- Do NOT send me your mailing address.
- You will receive multiple & random boxes of Mary’s Gone Crackers.
- Low 48 US states only.