The Raffle has ended
Raw Maca is superfood powder that you’ve been hearing more about lately. Along with nutritional benefits, they’re supposed to give you energy and reduce stress. It’s also supposed to be good for men (ehem). Costco is now in business with World Gourmet Food. You can now find Raw Maca powder at Costco locations in San Diego (CA), Arizona, Utah, Denver and Las Vegas.
*Whole Foods sells 4 oz Organic Maca Powderfor for $6.99. World Gourmet’s Raw Maca comes in Costco size of TWO pounds (32 oz), and they currently sell for $9.99.
If you want to check out Maca powder for free, enter for raffle below. World Gourmet Food will send you 2 bags of Organic Raw Maca Root Powder (total 4 pounds).
I am currently putting Raw Maca powder (1/2 Tbs ) in my Vitamix juice twice a day. It gives my juice a hint of raw root taste. I don’t have a girlfriend and I have absolutely no stress in my life, so it will be tough to monitor changes in me. But, I like what I read about Maca.
Facts about Raw Maca Powder
- Provides 215% more fiber and 190% more iron than 1 serving of kale
- Ancient Superfood that provides Calcium, Iron, Potassium, and Magnesium
- Consumed by the Ancient Incas for nearly 2 millennia, warriors would eat them before battle and royalty would hoard for themselves.
- Maca is generally categorized into 3 categories: Yellow, Red & Black. The Ancient Peruvian Root crop belonging to the radish family is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, and antioxidants. World Gourmet is one of the few brands to blend all 3 into 1 bag.
- Maca helps the body adapt to stress by countering the negative effects of tension and anxiety while tonifying and boosting the endocrine system, It is rich in amino acids, which are essential to the cell regeneration processes. It also delivers abundant energy, mental stamina, hormonal balance, enhanced libido, and an elevated mood.
- Maca has all sorts of beauty benefits is capable, strengthening your hair, and improving collagen production. It is incredibly nutrient dense, a solid source of protein key for getting shiny hair and strong nails. It is rich in vitamins that help keep skin looking plump and glowy.
- The vitamin C in Maca fights free radicals that can cause everything from skin damage to inflammation. It also has vitamins D and E, which regulate collagen production as well.
- Maca contains both iron and iodine, which are essential for your thyroid. When your thyroid is working properly, it helps with your sex hormones and skin.
How to use: Blend a heaping spoonful into Teas, confections, juices, puddings, smoothies, hot beverages, cookies, cereals, and ice cream to easily enjoy it’s benefits.