Costco relaxes my soul
Hi, I am John. Thank you for visiting.
- This website was created in 2008 – and I never stopped blogging.
- I live in California, 10 miles from the ocean.
- I am a single, straight male. I live alone.
- I was poor all my life.
- Some of my visitors remember when I used to be financially challenged AND happy. I have so many good memories from the time I was poor. Being poor was not bad. Back then, going to Costco every Friday was such a joy.
- I am financially better now, but I am not rich. I became a home owner in 2012.
- I am worried that my pictures will trick you to think I am rich, or you may think I am arrogant. But they are only pictures. I have a degree in Photography. Don’t let pictures fool you. Rest of my house is a mess.
- I want you to know that my root is humble. I am still not comfortable talking about my improved financial situation. I am the same guy from 10 years ago. I enjoy value meals at Wendy’s, I still shop at 99 Cents only store, I can sleep on carpet, etc…
- I am not young. I work with co-workers 15-20 yrs younger than I am.
- I have a certificate for solving Rubik’s Cube in 60 seconds (from the 80’s)
- I worked for UPS for 2 years (long time ago).
- I was a Bible school teacher for 2 years (long time ago).
- I enjoy going to garage sales. I never miss a Saturday morning.
- Photography and computer are my specialty that I perform at professional level.
- I have an AS degree in photography. I photographed hundreds of weddings.
- For my blog, I use a point and shoot camera and iPhone.
- I also have a BS degree in Computer. Currently, I work for a large company as a web developer.
- And finally: If you have airbnb and have some free time to spend with me, please contact me from here. I would like to experience how people live ordinary, everyday life outside of California. I can help you with chores such as moving furniture, cleaning rain gutter, feeding animals, harvesting crops, taking your family pictures, helping you with computers, walking dogs, going to Costco, etc, etc…
I’m just a normal guy who makes fair amount of mistakes. Please don’t take things personally. Feel free to correct me when I make mistake.
God bless everyone.