Costco relaxes my soul
- Warehouses will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 25.
- Hi, I am John. I started Costco blog in 2008 (when I was poor) and never stopped blogging. I represent single people living alone. I also represent normal folks enjoying boring everyday life. Boring is fun. Boring is the best. (about me)
- The goal for my blog is to kill time and share love. You can’t do this for 13 years without love.
- I don’t follow celebrities online. However, I would like to experience normal folks living normal lives. (drinking tea in a kitchen in England, riding a train in Chicago, doing farm work, etc… beautiful everyday life). That’s what I give you on my blog.
- I love Costco, so I talk about Costco a lot. I truly believe Costco adds value to my life.
- If you hate Costco for its long lines, you probably hate your family members for eating too slow. Enjoy your family. Enjoy Costco. The lines aren’t that bad, really.
- Let me know if you would like to write a Costco blog here with me.
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Tracker
Below is the latest