- Costco Coupons, Member-Only Savings. May– June 2022 - May 15, 2022
- Official Costco Logo Shirts, Hoodies, and More - May 14, 2022
- Oil Change - April 5, 2022
Air fry, bake, & dehydrate
I spent 2 weeks with a Gourmia Air Fryer, GAF798 (Costco item #5232432). I focused on frying fish and chips. But it does more than frying. It can bake and dehydrate as well. 2 weeks was not enough time to learn about a new kitchen appliance. I shall spend more time with it. So far, this opened a door to a new world. I didn’t know there were so many frozen fish, fries, and such… that I can fry on my own.
I will definitely use this air fryer often for onion rings, fish, and fries. My only problem is that I need to reframe myself from using it too often.
Gourmia’s air fryers are available at Costco. They are currently on sale for $39.95 in-store until April 10, 2022. The online price is $49.99 (shipping & handling included), also through April 10. Costco’s regular price is still the best you can find.
Below is a quick video – from unboxing to trying out some recipes. I ate a lot.
Key features of Gourmia’s 7-quart digital air fryer are:
- Pre-set 10 One-Touch Cooking Functions
- Guided Cooking Prompts with optional Preheat and Turn Food reminders
- FryForce 360° Technology
- 90°F to 400°F temperature range, up to 24 hours with auto shut-off
- Air frying uses up to 80% less fat than deep frying – so enjoy those French fries!
- Includes dishwasher safe basket, crisper tray, and multi-purpose rack, for easy clean up
- Digital Dual Time/Temperature Control
- Cord Management System