- Costco Coupons, Member-Only Savings. May– June 2022 - May 15, 2022
- Official Costco Logo Shirts, Hoodies, and More - May 14, 2022
- Oil Change - April 5, 2022
Quick update. Just the fact. No opinion. Your results may vary.
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) – is a dietary supplement that’s supposed to burn fat. Costco sells 2 kinds of CLA pills.
I am 5’7″. My normally weigh is 158 lb. I wear a size 40 suit jacket and 31-inch waist pants. I am a little wider on top. Although I haven’t been to the gym in 20 years, I can comfortably do 10 pull-ups in competition standard (no kicking, no swinging – no cheating).
I gained 6 pounds during the pandemic lockdown. When I weighed myself 165 lb on September 2020, I bought some CLA pills.
- I took CLA pills for 45 days and lost a few pounds.
- Next, I took different CLA pills for 45 days and lost another few pounds.
- After that, I didn’t take any pills but watched my diet for 45 days, and lost additional few pounds.
- During that 135 days, there were no changes in my physical activities.
- During that 135 days, I thought about losing weight a lot. So, I watched my diet more than usual.
- Then the holiday season came. My weight went up (160) and down (157) after the holiday season.
- Currently, I don’t take any fat burners, and I keep my weight at 156 lb.
- Overall, I lost 2 pounds after 12 months of pandemic lockdown. I lost more than I gained.
- I plan to bring my body weight down a few more pounds with no supplements. I would like 155 lb or under.
- For this experiment, I made sure I didn’t work out.
This experiment doesn’t prove much. Everyone has a unique body and a unique scenario. I just thought some people might find it interesting.