Costco relaxes my soul
Hi, I am John. Thank you for visiting.
- I live in California, close to the ocean.
- I bought a used convertible (Miata) on September 2019. I’ve been enjoying weekend driving, usually to the beach.
- I am a single, straight male. I live alone.
- I have an executive membership at Costco.
- Costco is truly a great place regardless your age, income, and family size.
- Costco offers one stop shopping experience. With their high quality products, I enjoy higher level of life-style.
- I was poor all my life.
- Some of my visitors remember when I used to be financially challenged AND happy.
- Costco was my escape while I was poor and living in a government subsidized apartment. It was that time, in 2008, I created this blog website.
- I am financially better now. I became a home owner in 2012… but I am not rich.
- I am worried that my pictures will make you think I am rich, or you may think I am arrogant. But they are only pictures and highlights. I have my worries. Parts of my house is a complete mess.
- I want you to know that my root is humble. I am still not comfortable talking about my improved financial situation. I am the same guy from 10 years ago. I enjoy value meals at Wendy’s, I shop at 99 Cents only store, I can sleep on hard wood floor, etc…
- I am not young. I work with co-workers 15-20 yrs younger than I am.
- I have a certificate for solving Rubik’s Cube in 60 seconds (from the 80’s)
- I worked for UPS for 2 years (long time ago).
- I was a Bible school teacher for 2 years (long time ago).
- I own 13 guitars
- I enjoy going to garage sales. I never miss a Saturday morning.
- I have an AS degree in photography. I photographed hundreds of weddings.
- For my blog, I use a point and shoot camera.
- I also have a BS degree in Computer. Currently, I work for a large company as a web developer.
- And finally: If you have airbnb and have some free time to spend with me, please contact me from here. I would like to experience how people live ordinary, everyday life outside of California. I can help you with chores such as moving furniture, cleaning rain gutter, feeding animals, harvesting crops, taking your family pictures, helping you with computers, walking dogs, going to Costco, etc, etc…
I’m just a normal guy who makes fair amount of mistakes. Please don’t take things personally. Feel free to correct me when I make mistake.
God bless everyone.