- I live in California, somewhat close to the ocean.
- I am a single, straight male. I live alone.
- I have an executive membership at Costco.
- I was poor all my life – some of my visitors remember when I used to be financially challenged (and happy).
- I am financially better now, I became a home owner in 2012 – but I am not rich, really.
- I am worried that my pictures will make you think I am rich, or you may think I am arrogant. But, they are only pictures.
- Because of my background, my root is humble. I am still not comfortable talking about my improved financial situation. But, I am the same guy from 10 years ago. I enjoy value meals at Wendy’s, I shop at 99 Cents only store, I can sleep on hard wood floor, etc…
- I am not young. I work with co-workers 15-20 yrs younger than I am.
- I have a photography degree. I photographed hundreds of weddings.
- For my blog, I use a point and shoot camera.
- I also have a BS degree in Computer. Currently, I work at a large company as a web developer.
- I made this website 11 years ago with Drupal. Then switched to WordPress in April 2018.
- And finally: If you have airbnb and have some free time to spend with me, please contact me from here. I would like to experience how people live ordinary, everyday life outside of California. I can help you with chores such as moving furniture, cleaning rain gutter, feeding animals, taking your family pictures, helping you with computers, walking dogs, going to Costco, etc, etc…
I’m just a normal guy who makes fair amount of mistakes. Please don’t take things personally. Feel free to correct me when I make mistake.
God bless everyone.