- I live in California, not Los Angeles, about 10 miles away from the ocean.
- I am a single, straight male. I live alone.
- I have an executive membership at Costco.
- I was poor all my life – some of my visitors remember when I used to be financially challenged (and happy).
- I am financially better now, I became a home owner in 2012 – but I am not rich, really.
- I am worried that my pictures will make you think I am rich, or you may think I am arrogant. But, they are only pictures.
- Because of my background, my root is humble. I am still not comfortable talking about my improved financial situation. But, I am the same guy from 10 years ago. I enjoy value meals at Wendy’s, I shop at 99 Cents only store, I can sleep on hard wood floor, etc…
- I am not young. I work with co-workers 15-20 yrs younger than I am.
- I have a photography degree. I photographed hundreds of weddings.
- For my blog, I use a point and shoot camera.
- I also have a BS degree in Computer. Currently, I work at a large company as a web developer.
- I made this website 11 years ago with Drupal. Then switched to WordPress in April 2018.
- And finally: If you have airbnb and have some free time to spend with me, please contact me from here. I would like to experience how people live ordinary, everyday life outside of California. I can help you with chores such as moving furniture, cleaning rain gutter, feeding animals, taking your family pictures, helping you with computers, walking dogs, going to Costco, etc, etc… I have 30 years left to live if I’m lucky. I want to share friendship and good memories.
I’m just a normal guy who makes fair amount of mistakes. Please don’t take things personally. Feel free to correct me when I make mistake.
God bless everyone.