This website is just for fun.
No hate emails please. My stories may be completely fictional.
Sometimes I worry about giving out too much of my personal information.
- I live in California, USA.
- I am a single, straight male. I live alone.
- I have an executive membership at Costco.
- I was poor all my life – my visitors remember when I used to be financially challenged (and happy).
- I am financially better now, but I am not rich.
- I save a lot so I can buy some fancy stuff such as Italian shoes. Shoes are my hobby. Besides that, my life-style is far from being luxurious.
- I am worried that my pictures will make you think I am rich, or you may think my head got too big. But, they are pictures… pictures make you think rest of my house is as pretty as the pictures.
- I am not young. I work with co-workers 15-20 yrs younger than I am.
- I have a photography degree (2 years). I photographed hundreds of weddings.
- For my blog, I use a point and shoot camera.
- I have a BS degree in Computer Info. System.
- I love Costco. But, I also enjoy Bed Bath and Beyond, ROSS, Pier 1 Import, Michael’s, and Tuesday Morning.
- I made this website 10 years ago with Drupal. Then switched to WordPress in April 2018.
- I always want to experience how people live outside of California.. Feel free to invite me to your house.
I’m just a normal guy who makes a fair amount of mistakes. Please don’t take things personally. Feel free to correct me when I make mistake.
God bless everyone.