- File Photo: Kirkland Signature Beef Dinner Franks - October 14, 2021
- Costco Bratwurst – Kirkland Signature Brats (sausages) - September 29, 2021
- Costco Combination Pizza and Onion Connection Theory - September 24, 2021
Since Thanksgiving Day, I’ve been eating Madeleines and Brownie Bites every day for 12 days. Two huge containers are almost empty now. They are tasty and I’ve been enjoying them with coffee.
OH! I would like to talk about the designs on their packages. The designs look warm, homey, and tasty – that they represent how the products taste. I kept looking at the stickers on the packages. They are so well done that I had to mention them.
Madeleines and Brownie Bites are Costco’s staple items. They are Costco items #9751 & #1253912. They are individually wrapped so they will stay soft and moist. These tasty treats go well with hot coffee. To me, they remind me of holidays, family, and good times.
Christmas is approaching quickly. Madeleines and Brownie Bites will stay fresh throughout the holiday season.
- Brownie Bites (#9751), Approximately 32-count – $5.99
- No Preservatives
- Zero grams of Trans Fat
- Madeleine Cookies (#1253912), 1 oz, 28-count – $8.29