I bought a refrigerator from Costco. Below is the delivery process.
- When I ordered online – the website asked for my delivery address and phone number.
- I left them my cell phone number, so I would receive the call when I’m at work.
- 2 days before delivery – I received an email from Costco. The email contained a phone number just in case if I need to change my delivery date. The email said that I would receive a phone call that would tell me about the delivery window.
- 1 day before delivery – they called me around 4:30 PM. It was an automated message informing me that my delivery window is between 7 am – 11 am. It also said that they would call me around 30 minutes before arriving at my house.
- Day of the delivery – They came to my house at 9 am, but without calling me 30 minutes before-hand.
- They hauled my old refrigerator & installed a new one with a water line in about 30-45 minutes
My delivery process was smooth and painless. People were pleasant. I hope your experience will be as pleasant as mine.
Final note: Appliance delivery can be a nightmare if your delivery people are young and don’t give a dang. I think I was a little lucky.