- CNBC: How Costco Became A Massive “Members Only” Retailer - September 21, 2020
- Costco Shopping – September 18, 2020 - September 18, 2020
- Costco Shopping – September 16, 2020 - September 16, 2020
Beer and chocolate are for Christmas party tomorrow.
Box of pens (84 colors) is for my niece.
Samsonite’s wheeled duffel was only $39.99 – I thought it was an incredible price. I am planning to go to Hawaii next year, so..
I had to buy more chicken soup just in case I catch cold again.
I liked the pillows so much that I had to buy one more set.
* I forgot to buy cold medication.
** I spent well over $200.00 today (with hotdog, salads, & gas)
* The story behind the beer: At Costco, I was looking for something to bring to the party tomorrow. Then I saw this Kirkland Signature’s Handcrafted Beer. It contained four different kinds of beers, including hefeweizen.
I stopped and looked at the beer for a while. Then some other guy stopped and started to look at the beer. I told the guy "These beers have to be good. It’s Costco. Satisfaction guaranteed".
The guy said "I know. Costco didn’t make them. I bet they are from a good beer maker". We chatted a little. He told me that I should try Hefeweizen beer. We both agreed that less than $1 per a bottle is pretty good value. I walked away without the beer. Then I came back later to get a case.
10 minutes later I bumped into the same guy. We both had a case of Kirkland Signature’s Handcrafted Beer in our carts. We laughed.