- File Photo: Kirkland Signature Beef Dinner Franks - October 14, 2021
- Costco Bratwurst – Kirkland Signature Brats (sausages) - September 29, 2021
- Costco Combination Pizza and Onion Connection Theory - September 24, 2021
Darigold is a dairy company with over a hundred years of history. They produce dairy products such as milk, yogurt, cheese, butter,…
Their milk, FIT organic milk, is now available at select Costco locations. FIT Organic Milk is special because…
- 14 Grams of protein (compared to 8-9 Gram)
- 40% less sugar
- Long shelf life.
- (personal note) Good taste. Rich and creamy.
FIT organic milk is ultra-filtered. Ultrafiltration, also known as diafiltration makes FIT milk special. It filters in some molecules while it filters out unwanted molecules. The process is fairly complicated, but there is more information on ultrafiltration on Wikipedia or on Darigolds Instagram.
Somebody correct me if I’m wrong, but as far as I know, Darigold milk is the best milk available to regular consumers. And I even like the taste. I understand the taste is subjective. But, to me, FIT milk tastes rich and creamy. I find myself drinking it at random and unusual times.
If you live in Washington or Oregon area, you can catch their road show and taste them yourself. Check out the show schedule below. (*schedule subjected to change)
Darigold expands organic offerings (October 26, 2020)
Darigold is over a hundred-year-old company. They make cottage cheese, flavored milk, yogurt, butter, and more. You may see their products at your local store.