Credit Card Address

Home Forums Costco Forum Credit Card Address

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      odoram
      Participant

Hi,

I live in the uk.

I created a new USA Costco account with a billing and shipping address in Oregon.

Every time I order something the order gets cancelled.

I’ve called my UK credit card company and told them what I’m doing, so they have unblocked the card, but the Costco orders still keep getting cancelled.

Is it because the billing address and the credit card address are different?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

John
      Keymaster

Hi.
      Oh.. that sucks. Sorry about that.

It doesn’t seem possible for you.

I found this.
      https://customerservice.costco.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1266/~/can-a-member-from-outside-the-us-place-an-order-on-costco.com%3F

It says…

U.S. or Canadian billing address is required for deliveries within the United States

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by John.
      odoram
      Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I’ve got a shipping/billing address in Oregon, but they still cancel my orders.

I was paying with a UK credit card, now I’ve changed my payment method to a UK bank account, but they still cancel any orders.

John
      Keymaster

Oh… you also have a US billing address. MM… This doesn’t make sense. I wonder if I can order from Costco.com if while I visit the UK, Mexico, Japan…

My only guess is that maybe they check your current physical location (IP address), and find it suspicious. But that’s only my guess. I think you will have to contact Costco for the answer.

Good luck.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.