- Everything Bagel Seasoning - June 18, 2021
- Costco Coupons, Member-Only Savings, June-Jly 2021 - June 12, 2021
- Costco Shopping – June 9, 2021 - June 9, 2021
Hello US Midwest Costco shoppers. Your local Costco warehouse is currently selling Roasted Garlic Cauli Dip (Cauliflower Dip) by Boulder Organic Foods. They are available now, and during September 2020.
- Available in Costco stores in the Midwest (warehouse finder).
- Available for the month of September.
- Keto-friendly, certified organic, certified gluten-free, low carb.
- Each 24 oz. tub is $7.49
- Same thick, creamy texture as hummus but with less carbs.
- The base is a blend of cauliflower and white beans
- Click for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card (1 minute survey)
I have tasted nothing like this before (in a good way). And I never ate this many carrots in my life. I kept dipping my carrots into it. It’s tasty, and it’s light. So, I thought I would make my cauliflower dip. How hard can it be? Then I learned I need a food processor, and it takes one hour to make it.
Cauli Dip is not only tasty, but I think it’s healthier than other dips in the market. If you are trying to stay in shape, every bite counts. Every healthy alternative count.
Have a nice Labor Day weekend. Talk to you soon.