Hello US Midwest Costco shoppers. Your local Costco warehouse is currently selling Roasted Garlic Cauli Dip (Cauliflower Dip) by Boulder Organic Foods. They are available now, and during September 2020.
- Available in Costco stores in the Midwest (warehouse finder).
- Available for the month of September.
- Keto-friendly, certified organic, certified gluten-free, low carb.
- Each 24 oz. tub is $7.49
- Same thick, creamy texture as hummus but with less carbs.
- The base is a blend of cauliflower and white beans
- Click for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card (1 minute survey)
I have tasted nothing like this before (in a good way). And I never ate this many carrots in my life. I kept dipping my carrots into it. It’s tasty, and it’s light. So, I thought I would make my cauliflower dip. How hard can it be? Then I learned I need a food processor, and it takes one hour to make it.
Cauli Dip is not only tasty, but I think it’s healthier than other dips in the market. If you are trying to stay in shape, every bite counts. Every healthy alternative count.
Have a nice Labor Day weekend. Talk to you soon.