Latest posts by John (see all)
- Everything Bagel Seasoning - June 18, 2021
- Costco Coupons, Member-Only Savings, June-Jly 2021 - June 12, 2021
- Costco Shopping – June 9, 2021 - June 9, 2021
Your Ziplock bags are not for onetime use only. You must wash & reuse your Ziplock bags as many times as possible. These bags are very expensive. Recycle your ziplock bags.
This is how I wash my used Ziplock bags.
- Turn the bag completely inside out.
- Use dish soap and scrubber (soft side).
- Lay the bag flat on the kitchen sink and scrub it with plenty of detergents (pay more attention if the bag used to hold blood).
- Rinse inside the bag briefly (“inside” will become “outside” later)
- Dry the bag as is (the bag is still turned inside out).