- Costco Coupons, Member-Only Savings, September 2023 - August 24, 2023
- Costco Coupons, Member-Only Savings, August 2023 - July 27, 2023
- Costco Coupons, Member-Only Savings, June/July 2023 - June 13, 2023
Content submitted by a visitor.
“If Yan can cook, so can you!” was Chef Martin Yan’s famous tagline from his PBS show for over 30 years.
Now Chef Martin Yan has released a new in-store line called “M.Y. Asia Kitchen”. It’s sold in the refrigerated section and available now in all Costco locations in the Bay Area and the Northeastern states.
Chef Martin Yan is even going to make in-store appearances this week in several Bay Area Costco store locations…
- 01-20-2022 – 11:00am – 5:00pm
450 10th street San Francisco, CA. 94103
- 01-21-2022 – 1:00pm – 7:00pm
451 S. Airport Blvd. S. San Francisco, CA. 94080
- 01-22-2022 – 11:00am – 5:00pm
1600 El Camino Real South San Francisco, CA. 94080
- 01-27-2022 – 11:00am – 5:00pm
2800 Independence Drive Livermore, CA. 94550
- 01-28-2022 – 1:00pm – 7:00pm
300 Vintage Way Novato, CA. 94945
His first recipe is General Tso’s Chicken. While General Tso’s Chicken is traditionally deep-fried, Chef Martin Yan has created this sauce recipe to pair with tender pieces of marinated chicken breast to appeal to the more health-conscious and curious consumer. The result is a magically sweet, tangy, and mildly spicy dish that is made with traditional ingredients such as hoisin sauce, pineapple, ginger, chili garlic sauce, and seasoned rice vinegar.
The dish also boasts the following:
28 grams of protein per serving
Chicken raised without antibiotics
No artificial flavors
No artificial colors
Fully cooked chicken
Refrigerated shelf-life of up to 75 days Ready-to-eat in just 5 minutes
Chef Martin Yan’s Website