- Costco Coupons, Member-Only Savings, March 2023 - March 4, 2023
- Costco Shopping – February 10, 2023 - February 10, 2023
- Last Chance to order Valentine’s Day Flowers - January 31, 2023
Hello US Midwest Costco shoppers. Your local Costco warehouse is currently selling Roasted Garlic Cauli Dip (Cauliflower Dip) by Boulder Organic Foods. They are available now, and during September 2020.
Warehouse locator and more information at Boulder Organic Foods
- Available in Costco stores in the Midwest (warehouse finder).
- Available for the month of September.
- Keto-friendly, certified organic, certified gluten-free, low carb.
- Each 24 oz. tub is $7.49
- Same thick, creamy texture as hummus but with less carbs.
- The base is a blend of cauliflower and white beans
- Click for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card (1 minute survey)
I have tasted nothing like this before (in a good way). And I never ate this many carrots in my life. I kept dipping my carrots into it. It’s tasty, and it’s light. So, I thought I would make my cauliflower dip. How hard can it be? Then I learned I need a food processor, and it takes one hour to make it.
Cauli Dip is not only tasty, but I think it’s healthier than other dips in the market. If you are trying to stay in shape, every bite counts. Every healthy alternative count.
Have a nice Labor Day weekend. Talk to you soon.
2 thoughts on “Roasted Garlic Cauli Dip at Costco Midwest”
Unfortunately they don’t have that dip anymore. I was just at the store.
Oh yeah.. that was September only deal. It was pretty good with carrots. I ate a lot of carrots because of Cauli Dip.