- Costco Coupons, Member-Only Savings, October 2020 - September 23, 2020
- youtheory Turmeric Raffle Winners Notified - September 22, 2020
- CNBC: How Costco Became A Massive “Members Only” Retailer - September 21, 2020
Hello US Midwest Costco shoppers. Your local Costco warehouse is currently selling Roasted Garlic Cauli Dip (Cauliflower Dip) by Boulder Organic Foods. They are available now, and during September 2020.
- Available in Costco stores in the Midwest (warehouse finder).
- Available for the month of September.
- Keto-friendly, certified organic, certified gluten-free, low carb.
- Each 24 oz. tub is $7.49
- Same thick, creamy texture as hummus but with less carbs.
- The base is a blend of cauliflower and white beans
- Click for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card (1 minute survey)
I have never tasted anything like this before (in good way). And I never ate this much carrots in my life. I kept dipping my carrots into it. It’s tasty and it’s light. So, I thought I would make my own cauliflower dip. How hard can it be? Then I learned that I need a food processor, and it takes one hour to make it. Yikes.
Cauli Dip is not only tasty, but I think it’s healthier than other dips in the market. If you are trying to stay in shape, every bite counts. Every healthy alternative counts.
Have a nice Labor Day weekend. Talk to you soon.