- Costco Shopping – June 30, 2020 - June 30, 2020
- Costco’s Unofficial Opening Hour – 9AM - June 30, 2020
- Costco Member-Only Savings, June 24 – July 26, 2020 - June 19, 2020
It came to me as a great shock to learn that laundry detergents lose effectiveness sooner than I thought.
This subject wouldn’t matter much if you have a full size family. But it’s a different story if you live alone. In my case, a large jug of fabric softer can easily last 3 years or longer. So, I did some more research and learned that many products will lose effectiveness sooner than I imagined. Below, I listed some of the products and how long they are good for.
- Laundry detergent (6-12 months).
- Dishwasher detergent (6-12 months).
- Liquid dish soap (12-18 months).
- Bleach (6-12 months)
- liquid fabric softener (6-12 months)
- Lysol (2 years)
- Hydrogen Peroxide (30 days – 6 months)
- Disinfectant wipes (1-2 years depends on products)
- Window Cleaner (2 years)
- Furniture polish (about 2 years)
- Shampoo/Conditioner (12 – 18 months)
- Body lotion (1 – 3 years)
FYI: Chemicals in dried powder form would last longer compared to its liquid counterparts.
I was clueless. How come nobody told me This? I felt so stupid… all these years… I thought these stuff lasted 5 years minimum,
Then I thought, maybe a lot of single men out-there didn’t have this information as well. So, here it is. Now you know.