- Costco Shopping – November 21, 2021 - November 21, 2021
- Costco Coupons, Member-Only Savings, December 2021 - November 16, 2021
- Shampoo, SPAM, Irish Spring - November 12, 2021
NOTE: The people who deliver Costco appliances are not Costco employees. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think most, if not all, major retailers hire third-party delivery companies. I think it is possible that one delivery company can work for multiple retailers. When the delivery companies do poor job, customers will direct their complain to the retailers, not the delivery companies.
I bought a refrigerator from Costco. Below is the delivery process.
- When I ordered online – the website asked for my delivery address and phone number.
- I left them my cell phone number, so I would receive the call when I’m at work.
- 2 days before delivery – I received an email from Costco. The email contained a phone number just in case if I need to change my delivery date. The email said that I would receive a phone call that would tell me about the delivery window.
- 1 day before delivery – they called me around 4:30 PM. It was an automated message informing me that my delivery window is between 7 am – 11 am. It also said that they would call me around 30 minutes before arriving at my house.
- Day of the delivery – They came to my house at 9 am, but without calling me 30 minutes before-hand.
- They hauled my old refrigerator & installed a new one with a water line in about 30-45 minutes
My delivery process was smooth and painless. People were pleasant. I hope your experience will be as pleasant as mine.
Final note: Appliance delivery can be a nightmare if your delivery people are young and don’t give a dang. I think I was a little lucky.